By Sharon Bates
Read or Download 10 Scarves and Cowls: to knit and crochet PDF
Similar crafts & hobbies books
Create a complete bouquet of floral quilts with 50 lovable mix-and-match blocks of appliqu,d plants and insects. nine projects.
Starting with studio practices and protection ideas, this information-packed guide is acceptable for either rookies and skilled dyers yet assumes that readers have a major curiosity in fabric layout. an outline of dyeing begins with fibers and materials and discusses all elements of the dyes preferred by way of cloth studios - fiber reactive, acid, vat, and disperse - earlier than explaining discharging, monitor printing, monoprinting, stamping, stenciling, face up to dyeing, dévoré, and portray.
Commence with basic clothesline, wrap it with cloth strips, and coil it right into a murals! Susan Breier's prior booklet, it is a Wrap, encouraged crafters around the globe to wrap, coil, and stitch. This intriguing assortment bargains over 20 clean tasks and introduces new shapes, together with the triangle, center, and determine 8.
A ebook of styles for making Tapestry Loom beaded goods with Miyuki Delica dimension eleven beads. There are huge pictures, a listing of the colour numbers with quantities and a be aware chart to be used in making goods. The styles are:Eastern Bluebird eleven" x eleven. eight" with fifty eight matte colorsAmerican Flamingo eleven" x 17" in fifty eight shades those will be wonderful on your domestic.
- Anyone Can Weld: A Step-By-Step Guide on the Fundamentals of Welding
- Gramma Nancy's Animal Hats (and Booties, Too!): Knitted Gifts for Babies and Children
- The Complete Fabric Artist's Workshop: Exploring Techniques and Materials for Creating Fashion and Decor Items from Artfully Altered Fabric
- Dancing With Thread: Your Guide to Free-Motion Quilting
- Blue Bill Lake Safety Book: The Essential Lake Safety Guide For Children
Additional info for 10 Scarves and Cowls: to knit and crochet
10 Scarves and Cowls: to knit and crochet by Sharon Bates